On February 26, 2020, the LWVN held a climate change forum to discuss the following:
- The current state of climate change science and implications for society
- The current status and importance of the regional transportation and climate initiative
- The plan to help transition gas utilities to delivery of clean, safe, renewable energy and the importance of the FUTURE Act
The forum can be viewed in it’s entirety on NewTV.
For additional resources on the the regional transportation initiative, you can view Jordan Stutt’s TCI Power Point Presentation.
For additional resources on the plan to help transition gas utilities to delivery of clean, safe, renewable energy, please link to:
- WBUR story on the GeoMicroDistrict
- HEET’s webpages on the GeoMicroDistrict
- The LWV Webinar on the GeoMicroDistrict concept and the FUTURE legislation