If you requested a mail-in ballot, it should be arriving soon! You can mark and return your ballot as soon as it’s received. Your vote by mail package will include your ballot, a yellow ballot envelope, a white return envelope, and detailed instructions. Please read the instructions, but here’s the gist of what to do:
Vote your Ballot
- Fill in the oval for your candidates
- Votes both sides of your ballot
Place your ballot in the yellow envelope
- SEAL the yellow envelope
- SIGN your name on the signature line
- PRINT your name and address on the lines below your signature
Return your ballot in the white envelope
- PLACE yellow envelope in the white return envelope
- SEAL the white envelope
- RETURN by mail or in person using the drop boxes at City Hall
Note: If you need assistance because of disability or inability to read your ballot, you may choose any person to help you. The assisting person should then read and complete the appropriate section on the yellow ballot envelope.
Ballots must be postmarked by Nov. 3 and received by Nov. 6 or deposited in the drop boxes at City Hall by 8pm on Nov. 3. It is strongly encouraged to mail ballots no later than October 27.