Meeting schedule extracted from the full City Council calendar.
Key to color coding (see below): CPC, Charter/Elections, Education, Environmental, Finance, Housing, Planning.
July 20- July 23
|Mon, July 20||6:00 pm||Parks & Rec Commission||PRZoom|
|Tues, July 21||8:00 am
|Wed, July 22||7:00 pm||Public Facilities||PFZoom|
- Parks and Recreation Commission: Swimming at Gath, Crystal Lake, and Coves, Dog Parks, full agenda
- School Committee: Fall planning, systemwide goals, superintendent contract, Brown auditorium naming, full agenda
- Newton Housing Partnership: Golda Meir expansion project, partnership initiatives, full agenda
- Public Facilities: Discussion to limit or prohibit the installation of fossil fuel infrastructure, full agenda
- Public Safety & Transportation: discussion with the Administration on walking/biking streets, conversation with the administration on the investigation into the incident with Mr. Tim Duncan, full agenda
- Programs & Services: moving polling stations to protect seniors from COVID, full agenda
Draft Council Orders
- 8-4 at 7 pm, Land Use Petition to amend Council Orders #218-08 and #218-08(2) to allow education use and parking waiver at 141-145 California Street full notice