A weekly summary of City Council agendas and actions highlighting items of interest to the LWVN.
Board and Committee Meeting Schedule
Extracted from the full City Council calendar.
Key to color coding: CPC, Charter/Elections, Education, Environmental, Finance, Housing, Planning.
December 9 – December 13
|Mon, Dec 9||6:30 pm
|Public Safety & Transportation||205
|Tues, Dec 10||7:00 pm
|Community Preservation Committee||204
|Wed, Dec 11||7:00 pm||Design Review Committee||Cabot
|Thur, Dec 12||6:00 pm
- Public Safety & Transportation: Taxi, Car Service, and Diesel Bus License renewals, agenda
- Finance: Request to appropriate $50,000 in CPC funds for Pigeon Hill Trail Design; Authorization to revise White Goods and Bulky Items City Ordinances; agenda
- Community Preservation Committee: debrief with outgoing staff agenda
- Design Review Committee: Early Childhood Program Project Design, Review of Solar Panels at Library, agenda
- Land Use: agenda
- Zoning & Planning: Review and possible amendment of Demolition Delay and Landmark Ordinances; Amendment(s) to Chapter 30 relative to building efficiencies; Adoption of Washington Street Vision Plan as part of the Comprehensive Plan (City Council sent back to Z&P) agenda
- West Newton Armory Joint Planning Advisory Group: Selection of Chair and meeting topics, agenda
- City Council Caucus: Selection of new City Council Officials, agenda
- Zoning amendments re: sustainable design and building efficiencies here
- 11-20 Public Facilities report with discussion of Horace Mann and Commonwealth Carriageway Greening Improvements; Complete Street Program update with list of upcoming projects and pictures of completed projects, Early Childhood Program update with images, report
- 11-15 Washington Street Vision Plan plan
- 1-23-2020 initial public hearing on using the West Newton Armory