LWVMA is recognized locally and statewide for our work moderating informative, respectful, and inclusive candidate and issue forums. The competence and fairness of League-trained moderators has contributed to the high level of public trust LWVMA has earned. This work is essential to our mission and identity as a nonpartisan political organization working for good government.
In Fall 2019, cities will be in need of moderators for forums for many city council races! They will count on neighboring Leagues to help them. This is a great way to gain skills and get involved.
LWVMA and the League of Women Voters of Salem are co-hosting a moderator training on June 12. Acton League member and expert moderator Jo-Ann Berry will lead this training.
- Who should attend: Whether you have never moderated before or are an experienced moderator looking to refresh your skills, this training is for you! (This training is only for current League members)
- Date and Time: 7-8:30pm, June 12, 2019
- Location: Sohier Room at the Beverly Library (32 Essex Street, Beverly, MA 01915)
- Registration: Space is limited so please register today!
- Questions: Call (857-452-1715) or email email@example.com