LWVMA Climate and Energy Solutions Series Webinar
The Clean Energy Roadmap: Pathways to a Clean Energy Future
Thursday, May 24, 2018, 4:00-5:00 pm
The webinar is free and open to the public. Registration is required, click here to register.
This Webinar will address:
· What is the 2050 Clean Energy Roadmap and why does Massachusetts need one?
· What does Massachusetts need to do to get a roadmap, and how will we use it?
· How can we take action to support and achieve the goals of the roadmap?
Speaker David Ismay is a Clean Energy and Climate Change Staff Attorney for Conservation Law Foundation Massachusetts.
Register in Advance for the Webinar
· After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
· Questions? Contact Karen Price
Host: LWVMA Environmental Action and Advocacy Steering Committee
Support for webinars: New England Grassroots Environment Fund