While these are not sponsored by the League of Women Voters, we did want to let you know where to get more information on the November ballot questions.
Here is the calendar and info for the WBUR debates on Radio Boston at 3 p.m.:
- Sept. 13–Charter Schools (Question 2)
- Sept. 20–Treatment of Farm Animals (Question 3)
- Sept. 27–Additional Slots Parlor (Question 1)
- Oct. 4–Marijuana Legalization (Question 4)
The debates will be held in the McCormack Theatre at UMass Boston. For more information, click here: WBUR Info
WGBH and the Edward M. Kennedy Institute will hold forums on the following two ballot questions:
- “Legalizing Recreational Marijuana,” Wednesday, Sept. 21, 7-8:30 p.m.
- “Raising the Cap on Charter Schools,” Thursday, Oct. 27, 7-8:30 p.m.
If you would like to attend or want more information, please click here: Kennedy Institute Info There is no information yet about broadcasting these events.