A weekly summary of Board of Aldermen agendas and actions highlighting items of interest to the LWVN.
Board and Committee Meeting Schedule
Extracted from the full Aldermanic calendar.
Key to color coding: CPC, Planning, Environmental, Finance, Charter/Elections, Housing.
|Wed., April 12||7:45p
|Thurs., April 12||7p
- 3-16-17 Traffic Council: DENIED: prohibiting parking on Wildwood Ave; NAN: restriction of parking on Fordham Rd; speed limit reduction on Blake St; HELD: signal on LaGrange St; APPROVED: parking restrictions on Allston St.; traffic signal and intersection changes for safe crossings at Harvard & Washington; permits for residents on Hull and Elm streets near NNHS;
- 4-10-17 Zoning: appointments; rezone Stanton Ave water tower; increase inclusionary zoning to 20%; update on Zoning Reform; update on state subsidized housing inventory list
- 4-11-17 Land Use: 85 Fuller Terr. create garage second unit, convert current 2-family to sfh; 489-491 Commonwealth: raze current home & build new, bigger one; 129 Cabot: rectify a building permit issued erroniously for a garage and dormer; 377 Langley: allow 3 townhouses, retaining wall & driveway; 16-26 Dalby: allow 6 units on three lots; expand notification requirement to more neighbors.
- 4-12-17 Finance: transfer funds within Zervas building budget; accepting grants; make changes required by law to the storm water ordinances; $71K for storm water engineering; $25K for bike racks; $130K for traffic signals; $1.4m for changes to Dedham/Nahantan/Brookline intersection; $4.5m for road repair; update on state subsidized housing list
- 4-13-17 Traffic Council: 25mph speed limit where allowed; parking restrictions for Ridgeway Terr; review parking for Summer St. and for Evelyn Rd; stop signs on Woodcliff Rd and on Walnut Hill Rd; all way stops at Walnut & Dedham; stops at Lawmarissa, Fredana and Oakvale Rds; stop signs and crosswalk at Devonshire Rd and Larkspur Rd; signage at Stony Brae & Shady Hill;
Zoning Reform Update Memo