Join other Newton residents at the first annual Walk/Bike Week, from September 28 – October 3.
There will be a variety of events and activities to promote walking and biking in the City, including:
- Helmet and bike safety checks
- Bike parade, dog parade
- Sudbury and Cochituate Aqueducts Hike
- Bike census
- Bike repair working session
- Bike4Life Rides
- Waban Avenue “Cyclovia”
- Lincoln Street “Green City Mural”
- International Walk to School Day
- and much more.
For more information, go to the City’s Walk/Bike Week page.